If your system has started behaving abnormal in recent days and you wonder what is the cause behind it, then it’s time to check and fix registry errors.
In addition to other performance issues on your PC, registry error is one of the most serious issues you may encounter sometimes. These errors occur when you keep avoiding registry cleaning & maintenance over a period of time.
What is Windows Registry?
Windows Registry is a hierarchical database on your system that stores various important values, settings, information, and options for various programs and hardware devices on your PC. You can find Windows Registry as an integral part of all Windows computers.
What is the problem?
When you install any new software on your system a new subkey is generated in registry that contains various information related to this installed program. This information may include program version, location, and primary executables.
When you keep on adding and deleting programs on your PC, it leaves lot of associated files unattended after program removal. Over time, lot of this junk data is gathered on your PC causing registry errors. Here, you may face issues like sudden restart, crashes, Windows lags, and other performance issues.
What is the solution?
If you want to scan and fix your computer for free, then first you should do is to check registry errors manually. Here, you will find built-in Microsoft registry cleaner utility that helps you scan, detect, and fix various registry issues & errors effortlessly. Let’s discuss how to use this utility to fix registry errors on Windows.
Note: If you don’t know how registry work and which entries should be corrected or edited, then we suggest you should avoid this step. Move to next step where we have discussed best registry editor tool that helps you do the heavy lifting for you for free.
- To check, correct, & edit registry entries using Registry Editor, follow below mentioned steps:
- Search & select Registry Editor from the search box on the taskbar.
- Once you are on registry Editor window, simply select the expand one of the folders which you need to edit.
- Once selected the entry, simply delete or modify it for instant results.
Use RegClean Pro
RegClean Pro is one of the best registry cleaners for Windows 10 and other versions. It helps you fix invalid registry entires, optimize Windows registry and boost overall PC performance. You can download its free version to try first. Later you can install its paid version to avail numerous other useful features.
How does it work?
First, you need to click on Start Registry Scan option to allow program to start scanning your system registry.
Once you have clicked this option it will start scanning your system registry.
In the next window, it will display scan results in intuitive window.
Here, you can fix all detected errors and issues. It also allows you to export log file for reference.
Now it will help you fix all registry errors and issues automatically.
Features of RegClean Pro
- It helps you speed up your PC. Here, it will fix all invalid registry entries, defrags registry, improve system response time, prevent system crash issues and BSOD, and more to offer seamless system performance.
- It allows you to backup/restore Windows Registry, schedule registry cleaning, and customize scan areas to deliver accurate results.
- It makes your system more responsive by optimizing and defrag your system registry.
- It takes full registry backup so that you can undo action if something goes wrong with edit.
- It allows you to unmark any registry entry to avoid it scanning.
Additionally, it offers multi-user cleaning, easy to use interface, recommended actions, fewer unwanted messages by fixing registry issues, and more.
So, this was quick review of how you can scan and fix PC errors using RegClean pro. Do try this powerful registry cleaner and don’t forget to share your experience in the comments below.