In the modern business world, almost every business enterprise has a website or is planning to have one in the future. Thus, it becomes essential that the website must be according to the unique business model of the enterprise so that it can align with the business firm and can be used for enhancing the business capabilities of the firm. However, WordPress alone restricts this function because it allows the firms to choose from the limited predesigned website themes, which mayor may not be according to the requirement of the firm. This is why business firms have started using PSD to WordPress conversion in order to make the custom website themes for themselves. In this post, we are going to discuss the reasons you should choose PSD to WordPress conversion service for your business website, instead of relying upon WordPress alone. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
- Unique design: This is one of the biggest reasons for choosing the PSD to WordPress conversion method for creating a theme for your website. It allows you to create a theme for your business according to its requirements instead of choosing a pre-built WordPress theme. Pre-built themes may be suitable for business, but each and every component may not be specified according to the firm’s requirement.
- Pixel perfection: One demerit of choosing a pre-built WordPress theme for the business website is that it may not have the pixel perfect design, which is, no doubt, an important thing to consider in a website design process. But this is not in the case of PSD to WordPress conversion because PSD file is converted via a handcrafted chopping technique, which helps in delivering a theme that is pixel perfect.
- Hand-coded semantic mark-up: There is a variety of software available in the market which can be used in order to convert a PSD design to a WordPress theme, but the thing is that this software cannot produce as high-quality code as hand-coding does. Under the PSD to WordPress conversion, your website theme is hand-coded by the team of professional designers, who maintains the high-quality in coding.
- Compliance with the web standards: Don’t think that if the theme demo is working smoothly, then the theme is worth the purchase. It should also be kept in mind that the smooth demo trial does not mean that the theme will render properly in all modern and old browsers. For this, the theme has to adhere to the latest World Wide Web consortium and WordPress coding standards. This is possible only via PSD to WordPress conversion.
- Cost and time effective: Usually, what people do is that they purchase and download the theme, and then they upload and activate the theme via the WordPress dashboard. Since the theme is not specifically designed to meet a firm’s requirement, various changes have to be made into the theme in order to make it suitable for the business. This process consumes a lot of time and cost. But, on the other hand, PSD to WordPress conversion involves minimal time and costs, as no changes have to be made in the theme later on.
These were the major reasons why you should choose the PSD to WordPress conversion in order to develop a theme for your business’ website. There are multiple other benefits of using this method of website theme development.