Blogs are one of the most major and trending forms of content on the internet. Almost half the population read, search and rely on blog posts for various kinds of information. With the digital world enlarging itself by the minute we speak, it’s important that you understand the potential of blogs in 2020. It is the key to effective content marketing strategy and perhaps the sole way to grab website traffic. Informative and attractive blog posts can get you conversions and qualified leads as well. It is a fantastic way to demonstrate your brand’s expertise and credibility in the online market. Its 2020, and with millions of options to swipe from on the internet, it has become challenging to retain the average user’s attention. Therefore, listed below are some of the most effective blog writing strategies that might help you:
1. Short snippets are a big Yay! – There are different kinds of blogs, and when it comes to small absorb blogs which are just skimmed once, short snippets are the best. Although this is not going to get you a huge Google ranking or boost your conversion rates, it’s surely important to attract potential leads. With time literally becoming a construct on the digital media platforms, it’s important that you carve in some of your blogs with short snippets which are ready to be consumed and chewed by the users. An ideal snippet should not exceed more than a 1000 words and should be written in easy language which is to the point. You can use colourful and vibrant graphics or even short videos to grab the viewer’s attention.
2. Invest time in your blog articles – When it comes to proper long blogs, it’s important that you invest enough time on the topic before you begin writing your content. One of the major blog writing strategies of 2020, that blog writing services have taken up, is to invest at least 3- 6 hours on each article and well researching it before you submit them. No brand or company and even the reader is interested in poorly researched, short or redundant articles. It has to be a blog that is data-rich and not just a redundant piece of information. Apart from focusing on the content, it’s important that the writers engage themselves with the psyche of the viewers so that there is a better platform for conversations. Investing time and energy might seem like a tedious task at the beginning but is worth the effort and quite rewarding for your blogs.
3. Consistency is the key – Well, it’s not going to be a cakewalk when it comes to digital media platforms because of the overcrowding. If you do want your blogs to shine out, then it is extremely important that you come up with engaging and meaningful content on a daily basis. Frequent blog posts are one of the major strategies to employ when writing blog posts because it makes you a reliable source of information for your readers. It is also recommended because digital media spreads faster than other means of information. Thus, many people look up for time-relevant topics which are trending and if you stand up to be one of the consistent brands with a regular posting of blogs, then you might be able to make a difference. If you come up with a blog that is interesting and informative at the same time but then doesn’t post for a week, then it will be of no use. To access and gain the support of a larger audience, it is extremely important that you post regularly. This will not only make your brand reliable but also informative.
4. Come up with eye-catchy headlines and intros – The first impression is the last impression, right? So is true for your blogs as well because interesting and attractive headlines will captivate your readers into reading the blog in the first place. An interesting headline can make a huge difference, and followed up by some engaging introduction is exactly what will boost your number of views. If you are able to captivate the reader as long as the introduction, then most likely he will stick around till it finishes. If you begin with just plain facts and outcomes in the beginning as it might bore the reader, it’s important that you slowly get to the point while not making the reader lose interest at any point of time. Try to incorporate words which are easy to rhyme and relevant to the topic for your headlines. The visual graphics also play an important role here; you can use some colourful font colour and funky styles to entice your readers. First things first, and it’s really important that you hook the readers from the beginning.
5. Include interactive media – One of the latest trends when it comes to blog writing. Using interactive media as a part of your blog writing strategy can get you a lot of qualified leads because it not only makes sure that your content is informative but also engaging. You can incorporate various e-tools such as quizzes, e-commerce carousels, surveys and polls, interactive e-books and what not. This will not only help you understand your audience but also make it a fun read. The reader will also be equally engaged in this entire process and learn with you. It’s a fantastic way to retain your reader’s attention because, in fairly long blog articles, the readers often lose interest but with these interactive media tools, you can ensure that they stick around. In order to create a space that is user-friendly and enhances your user experience, using interactive tools in your blog posts could be quite beneficial.
6. Higher writers from outside – Managing a proper brand on the digital media platforms is a meticulous task, and it requires a lot of time and effort. It is most likely that you will not be able to invest that much time and energy on the blogs if you are solely managing the entire rand. It’s best to hire a blog writing services agency that is well-versed with the trending keyword research. A lot of companies in 2020 hire part-time writers for social media marketing, content writing, etc. It’s a good and rewarding investment because it will benefit you in the long run.
7. Market your blogs in the right way – As much important, it is to write unique, authentic and engaging content, it might not come out to be as rewarding as expected if your blogs don’t reach a larger audience. Therefore, it’s extremely important that you market your blogs in the right way by incorporating and using the SEO keywords and long-tail/short tail keywords and also invest in paid advertisements if required. You can use various digital media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or even Twitter, to reach a larger audience because only then your labour would be fruitful. Content marketing strategies can be used to engineer the content of your blogs so that it can reach a larger audience and benefit you.
8. Keeping up with the trends – It’s extremely important that your blogs stand in relevance with the time that you are writing in. It’s 2020, and there are many newer ways of engineering content that might help you engage with your audience. Be it incorporating hashtags, or colourful templates, bullet points or even informative media, by utilizing and updating oneself with these tools, you can ensure that your blogs remain relevant and attract a larger audience. You can use video content strategies or webinars as a part of your blogs. The language also plays a really important role here; it’s important that you use popular slang or colloquial words so that your blogs attract the audience. Trending and informative at the same time is the key to the perfect blog writing techniques.
Well, when it comes to blog writing, the internet is saturated with advice and strategies. However, the idea remains as simple. Nothing whatsoever can beat genuine, authentic and engaging content. But before coming on to this, it’s important that you realize the importance of the blogs and their potential. You can achieve a lot of website traffic and views by investing in some meaningful content. Almost all the people who use digital media platforms for accessing information rely on blogs these days. It is 2020 and slowly the entire world is turning towards the digital media for various reasons. Therefore, it is extremely important that you invest time and energy in your blogs. You can incorporate the above-mentioned blog writing strategies that might help you. Most of the everyday users are mobile operators and it’s important that your blogs cater to the needs of the mobile users and other devices. Once, you have identified your audience and understood the techniques that might make your blogs informative and trending, then you have won half the game.
Articles You May Read
- 3 Tips that will Help you Succeed the Future of Content Marketing
- 5 Reasons why your Website Content Isn’t Ranking Well?
- 5 Best Content Marketing Tips for Lawyers