When we talk about our Indian territory Pondicherry and places that you can visit in Pondicherry. The union territory Pondicherry has becomes the most favorite and popular tourist destination in south India. One thing about the place that makes it the most beloved place is the people follow the French culture there. Even people speak proper French in Pondicherry’s restaurants, hotels that will make you wonder that you are in India or France. The best Pondicherry Tourism where you will get to see the famous temples, churches and many more exciting and appealing places.
The Famous Places That You Must Visit In Pondicherry
Adoring temples and churches which are illustrious and well known for their ancientness and belief. The Manakula Vinayagar Temple is devoted to Lord Ganesha and well-liked by visitors. Let’s have a discussion on the must-visit places in Pondicherry.
- French War Memorial in Pondicherry is dedicated to residents of French India who lose their life for the country during the first world war. Here you will see the Monument Aux Combattants Des Indes Francaises Morts, Pour La Patrie.
- Arikamedu is the onliest port in India where Tamilians traded with Romans. It is an archaeological site also known as a fishing colony that was a major trade center. You must visit Arikamedu in your Pondicherry Trip.
- Auroville is the city of dawn which is an experimental township in Vippuram district Tamil Nadu state. Auroville was founded in 1968 by Mirra Alfassa. Here you can stay and can experience the Auroville way of life.
- Promenade Beach is the pride of Pondicherry that is along with the Bay of Bengal. It is the most magnificent landmark and a wonderland for tourists. Here you can peacefully spend your time with your loved ones and can enjoy the seaside view.
How Differently You Can Enjoy Pondicherry Trip?
Here are many exciting and thrilling things that will make your trip more excited and memorable. There are many things to do in Pondicherry as you can indulge in fun activities like visiting The Lighthouse, Yoganjali Natyalayam and many more.
- Golden bridge pottery center
- Dune eco village tour
- Roof garden café
- City tour
- Walk along the beaches
- Pondicherry museum
- Pondicherry botanical garden
- Ride over the water
- Rock beach
- Goubert Avenue
- Green Quarter
- Serenity Beach
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- Sita Cultural Center
- Asta and more places to visit.
These are some places and fun activities to do in Pondicherry. The beautiful untouched beaches and amazing sunrise in the country will make your trip worth it. Don’t miss out on the chance to grab the best travel deals ad visiting the amazing trip destination. Plan a trip with your loved ones and spend some precious time with them and go on a beautiful trip.
Find Your Budget Tour Package Of Pondicherry Tourism
If you have made your mind to visit Pondicherry and now searching for some best Pondicherry Budget Tour Package here our this blog will help you. The first search for the best Travel packages on your browser and you will get to see the thousands of companies are listed there. Then do a comparison among those companies on prices and services and pick the most trued company but in your budget.
So just get ready to travel to Pondicherrys and be ready to create the best moments of your life with your family or friends. Because this time will never come back again so make it happen and count every moment. And do not forget to enjoy those fun activities and visiting the popular places. So pack your bags and go on an unforgettable tour and capture every moment.